- Senior researcher in T-cell biology: 2018-, Unit of Rheumatology, Karolinska Institute (KI), Stockholm, Sweden.
- Assistant Professor in T-cell biology: 2014- 2018, Unit of Rheumatology, Prof. Malmström´s group, Karolinska Institute (KI), Stockholm, Sweden.
- Postdoctoral position: 2011-2014, Unit of Rheumatology, Prof. Malmström´s group, Karolinska Institute (KI), Stockholm, Sweden. “The contribution of CD4+ T cells to Rheumatoid Arthritis”
- Postdoctoral position: 2006-2010, Dr. C. Hivroz´s group, Immunity and Cancer U932, Curie Institute, Paris, France. “Cellular mechanisms controlling IFN-g and IL-2 secretion in human CD4+ T cells”
- PhD student (Hematology): 2002-2006, Supervisor: Dr. JC. Bories, Unit of Immunopathology, Hôpital Saint Louis Paris, France. “Molecular mechanisms of T and B cell differentiation in mouse”
- Master student: 2001-2002, Supervisor: Dr. JC. Bories, Unit of Immunopathology, Hôpital Saint Louis Paris, France
- ERASMUS exchange: 1999, Center of Immunology Turku, Finland
My main research interest is T cell immunology, with a special focus on the function of T helper (CD4+) cells and their subsets. My line of research is to investigate the effector function of T cells at the site of inflammation in rheumatic diseases. My research relies on cross-disciplinary approaches with the aim of generating knowledge that can be used to improve treatment in rheumatic diseases.
- 2013-2019: Teaching at PhD courses: "Cytokines in Inflammation", (KI:1626), "Translational medicine in the Field of Autoimmunity (KI:2760)", "Clinical and Experimental NeuroImmunology, (KI:1627)", "Cellular signaling, (KI:3049)"
- 2013-2019: Teaching at the Biomedicine Master Programme, KI
- 2017: Organisation of the PhD course "Cytokines in Inflmmation (KI:1626)"
- PhD in Hematology, 2006 (University Paris 7, France)
- Master degree: Hematology, 2002 (University Paris 7, France)
- Bachelor degree: Cell Biology, 2000 (University Rennes 1, France)
- Laboratory technician certificate, 1999 (University Quimper, France)