Senior lab manager
- Senior Lab Manager, Svenningsson lab, Department of Clinical Neuroscience
- Manager, Autoradiography Core Facility (ARG)
- Project administrator, Strategic Research Program in Neuroscience (StratNeuro)
- Advisory board member, Animal Behavior Core Facility (ABCF)
- Skyddsombud/Safety officer, Department of Clinical Neuroscience
The S100 protein p11 (S100A10) interacts with serotonin receptors and has been implicated in psychiatric disorders. Preclinical animal models and data from human patients indicate that p11 deficiency is implicated in depressive-like phenotypes. In my research, I study p11-deficient (p11KO) mice to investigate potential roles of p11 in stress responsiveness.
- 2011-Present: Organizer of the doctoral course in Neuropsychopharmacology (KI).
- 2017: Lectured in the "Making the most of behavioral methods in rat and mouse" doctoral course (KI). Title: "Behavioral tests for measuring depression"
- 2011-2013: Lectured on the "Frontiers in Translational Medicine" course (KI). Title: "pre-clinical models of depression"
- 2008-2010: Lectured on the Masters degree in Biochemistry and Neuroscience program (University of Lisbon). Title: "cannabinoid pharmacology".
- 2007-2010: Assistant lecturer and demonstrator on the practical course 'Neuroscience', 3rd year of the Medical degree (University of Lisbon). Title: "measuring neurotransmitter release"
- BSc. Hon, Neuroscience - Faculty of Biomedical and Life Sciences, The University of Glasgow (2005)
- PhD, Neuroscience - Faculty of Medicine, University of Lisbon (2010)
- Postdoc - Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Karolinska Institutet (2014)
Academic honours, awards and prizes