Skip to main content


On this page you will find useful links to get prepared and follow the development of Brexit.


GOV.UK: Get ready for Brexit

Government Offices of SwedenBrexit – the United Kingdom’s withdrawal from the European Union
information on the work of the Government and the Government Offices in response to the Brexit process, including preparations for a withdrawal.

Kommerskollegium: Brexit (in Swedish only)

British citizens in Sweden

British Embassy Brexit: what you should do

British Embassy Stockholm Facebook page: to the British nationals who wish to keep up to date with the latest information and details of our next planned citizen outreach events

The Swedish Migration Agency: Brexit
information about how British citizens and their relatives will be affected 

University Admissions: Information for British citizens regarding Brexit

Swedish citizens in the UK

Sveriges ambassad i London (in Swedish only)

CSNVad händer med studiestödet efter brexit? (in Swedish only)

European Commission: How will Brexit impact the Erasmus+ programme?


DatainspektionenTransfer of data to a third country

Tullverket: Brexit – what does it mean for Swedish trade?

Vinnova: Brittisk finansiering av Horisont 2020 efter brexit (in Swedish only)

European University Association: Brexit - what now for universities? (Jan 2020)

MRS Brexit Survival GuideBrexit and research: EU – UK Data Transfers (Nov 2018)

iappBrexit Data Protection and Transfers, if “No Deal” 

Universities UK: Brexit and UK universities

GOV.UK: UK participation in Horizon 2020 after Brexit

UK Research OfficeBREXIT and Continued UK Participation in EU Programmes for Research, Innovation and Higher Education (22 Jan 2020)


Currently, it is not possible to provide detailed KI information, but contact the following departments if you have questions about specific projects or applications:

Education Support Office: Christopher Sönnerbrandt

Finance Office: Cecilia Modig

Grants Office: Jodie Guy Claesson

HR Office: Peter Gustafsson

International Relations Office: Lotta Lundqvist

Legal Office: Helena Scarabin

Strategic Management Office: Jenny Löhr