Administration of examination of students with disabilities
All examinations in an exam hall are administered via the Examination service.
The routines below apply to examinations that the department itself administers.
Separate room, smaller group or extended time on exam
- The department engages examination vigilance for the student / students if there is a need for this.
- The department books extra premises if needed.
- The compensation for vigilance is SEK 160 / hour (excl. Holiday pay).
- The budget for support for students with functional variation pays for the remuneration for inviligator.
- The department fills in a remuneration form, see examples, and signs as an approver. Upon approval, the department certifies that it is a student who has a certificate / decision with a recommendation to be examined individually. The form must state at which examination vigilance has been used. The form must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 5th of next month.
Computer at the examination
- The department borrows a computer with specified functions from KI's library, KIB.
- The resource rooms at KIB can be used as examination rooms for individual exams.