Archive and registry
More information for logged in staff
There is more information for those of you working in the following groups
- C1.Department of Microbiology, Tumor and Cell Biology
- C2.Department of Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics
- C3.Department of Physiology and Pharmacology
- C4.Department of Neuroscience
- C5.Department of Cell and Molecular Biology
- C6.Institute of Environmental Medicine
- C7.Department of Learning, Informatics, Management and Ethics
- C8.Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- H1.Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society
- H2.Department of Biosciences and Nutrition
- H5.Department of Laboratory Medicine
- H7.Department of Medicine, Huddinge
- H9.Department of Clinical Science, Intervention and Technology
- OF.Department of Dental Medicine
- OV.University Dental Clinic
- S1.Department of Clinical Science and Education, Södersjukhuset
- UF.Arkiv & Registratur
Opening hours for Archive and Registry
Mon-Fri: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Closed for lunch: 11.30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Phone: +46 8-524 865 95
Address: 171 77 Stockholm
Visiting address: Nobels väg 5
During Christmas and New Year 2022 we will be open according to regular opening hours, except for 23 december and 5 januari, 9 a.m.-12 a.m.
Archiving and registration of research documents
History and cultural heritiage
Karolinska Institutet has been an important actor for Swedish and international medicine and science for 200 years, and the cultural heritage of KI is rich and diverse.
Medical History and Heritage
Medical History and Heritage collects and preserves the cultural heritage of KI, and strives to spread and create new knowledge of KI history.