Call of Abstracts Mayo-KI Annual Meeting 2021
This year’s Mayo Clinic – Karolinska Institutet conference will be held virtually at both Karolinska Institutet and Mayo Clinic on September 20th - 21th, 2021.
The collaboration steering committee is pleased to invite you to submit an abstract for a virtual oral presentation or digital poster within any of the areas listed below.
The intent of this meeting is to highlight and display existing collaborative excellence and promote collaboration between Mayo Clinic and Karolinska Institutet.
- In general, virtual oral presentations are approximately 10-15 minutes, including 5 minutes for discussion, but this may vary for specific break-out sessions.
- Digital posters will be displayed in an online and interactive format for all attendees.
- Presenters are expected to attend the entire breakout session and provide suggestions for improvements to future meetings.
- Session chairs are responsible for coordinating break‐out sessions. Please contact session chairs for questions regarding breakout sessions.
- The deadline for abstracts is Monday June 28th, 2021.
- Invitees will be announced by mid August 2021.
- The final program will be distributed in mid September 2021.
If you have further questions, contact the session chairs listed below or firstname.lastname@example.org.