Educational congress 2022: Continuous learning - Person, Practitioner, Workplace
KI’s Education Congress is dedicated to the advancement and promotion of quality education. It aims to promote collaborative excellence between educators across our campuses and clinics, and across disciplines and professions, by showcasing good practices, promoting educational quality, and discussing evolving trends in medical education.
The congress is 28-29th Sep 2022.
After the congress
Educational congress 2022
KI's Pedagogical Policy launched at the Educational congress
Read a summary and see photos from the Educational congress 2022.
Program KI's Educational congress 28-29th Sep
Welcome to listen to a wide range of speakers and share experiences in workshops!
We are happy to welcome Anu Kajamaa, Professor of Education at University of Oulu, and Jessica Löwenhielm, Vertical Transformative Life & Leadership Coach and Organizational Consultant, as keynote speakers.
See the full programme here.
Anu Kajamaa, Professor of Education (Continuous Learning), University of Oulu
We are very happy to announce that Anu Kajamaa, Professor of Education at University of Oulu, will join KI's Educational congress.
Her research focuses on collective and continuous learning, organization and management, creativity, change and development via interprofessional working and formative interventions.
Jessica Löwenhielm - Vertical Transformative Life & Leadership Coach and Organizational Consultant
We are very happy to announce Jessica Löwenhielm, as keynote speaker at the congress.
Jessica is an experienced Vertical Transformative Life & Leadership Coach and Organizational Consultant in Enterprise Evolution to Teal.
Short communications and workshops
Example of short communications
- Fostering Master Adaptive Learners: An Agent for Organizational Learning
- Enhancing clinical teachers’ preparedness to support students emotionally
- Pedagogical ambassadors in doctoral education - a pilot project in KI 2022
- Can Digital lab simulation improve practical training within the biomedicine program?
- Pedagogical experiences from an educational development project
- Att göra en webb-baserad peer learning guide - process, resultat och metod