H2020 MSCA Individual Fellowships projects and fellows at KI
More information about the projects can be found at the European Commission's project website CORDIS.
- Hongya Geng ProRegScaffold: Highly Biomimetic Proregenerative Scaffold for Personalized Nerve Repair. PI Molly Stevens.
- Camila Consiglio SHIFT: Dissecting the role of sex hormones in human antiviral immunity. PI Petter Brodin.
- Laura Crucianelli Homeothermic Self: Behavioural, psychophysiological and neuroimaging investigations on the role of temperature perception in body ownership. PI Henrik Ehrsson.
- Andrea Teufelberger MITafterVIT: Unravelling maintenance mechanisms of immune tolerance after termination of venom immunotherapy by means of clonal mast cell diseases. PI Gunnar Nilsson.
- Eleni Bletsa PHOTO-IASIS: Nanoengineered coatings for visible-light photocatalytic disinfection of medical devices. PI Georgios Sotiriou.
- Ionut Dumitru HUMANE: Transcriptional characterization of human postnatal and adult neural progenitors and of the stem cell niches. PI Jonas Frisén.
- Pavitra Kannan IMaP: Imaging tumor vessels as a marker for p53 mutation status in cancer. PI Sir David Lane.
- Carolyn Cesta InPreSS: International Pregnancy Safety Study. PI Helle Kieler.
- Camilla Engblom PCinBC: Plasma cell heterogeneity and dynamics in patient tumors. PI Jonas Frisén.
- Jinan Behnan Recruit: Origin and Function of Tumor-Associated Macrophages and Mesenchymal Stromal Cells in GBM Subtypes. PI Patrik Ernfors.
- Kimberly Siletti SCSC: The molecular diversity of regeneration in the zebrafish spinal cord. PI Sten Linnarsson.
- Quirin Hammer SYNKIT: Synthetic Natural Killer Cells for Immunotherapy. PI Karl-Johan Malmberg.
- Lilit Nersisyan TERMINATOR: Ribosomal frameshifts as a novel mechanism to control RNA turnover in stress. PI Vicente Pelechano.
- Donatella Galgano CL-Exocytosis: Molecular dissection of cytotoxic lymphocyte exocytosis. PI Yenan Bryceson
- Kaarina Kowalec ClinGen-PsychTx: Identifying Clinical, Demographic, and Genomic Risk Factors for Treatment-Resistant Psychiatric Disorders. PI Patrick Sullivan
- Patricia Rodriguez NEVULA: Understanding selective neuronal vulnerability in Alzheimer’s disease. PI Angel Cedazo Minguez
- Beatrice Zetti SkinTrmDeep: Tissue Resident Memory (Trm) CD8+ T cells: Genome-wide dissection of cellular differentiation and heterogeneity. PI Yenan Bryceson
- Eneritz Agirre SOLO: Single cell omics of the Oligodendrocyte Lineage in develOpment and disease. PI Gonҫalo Castelo-Branco
- Angelica Cuapio Gomez TickThaNK: Tick-borne encephalitis Targeted by Human Active NK cells Hans-Gustaf Ljunggren
- Chiara Sorini MIRA: Characterizing Microbe-specific Immune Responses in the pathogenesis of Autoimmunity. PI Eduardo Villablanca
- Christopher Wood NanoTraction Nano Traction. PI Molly Stevens
- Judith Schlagnitweit RNAatHD: Development of a high-resolution method to monitor structural changes of regulatory RNAs and therapeutic oligo-nucleotides directly in-cell. PI Katja Petzold
- Pawel Tacikowski SELFIEv2.0: Identifying the neuronal basis of self-concept in the human medial prefrontal and medial temporal brain regions. PI Henrik Ehrsson
- Alessandro Bosco DynaSpaCER: Molecular Mechanisms of Dynamic and Spatial Control of Eph Receptors clustering. PI Ana Teixeira
- Hana Kammoun MICRO-MACRO-ILC: Dissecting the human microbiota-macrophage-innate lymphoid cell crosstalk in the lung. PI Tim Willinger
- Derrick Roberts Multi-SIP Hydrogel: A multifunctional self-immolative hydrogel for accelerating the healing of chronic wounds. PI Molly Stevens
- Soniya Savant PERICYTEStroma: Pericyte-derived tumor stroma – a target for cancer therapy. PI Christian Göritz
- Adam Gormley PolyDrug Discovery: Discovery of anticancer polymeric drugs that mimic the action of TRAIL. PI Molly Stevens
- Hanna Barriga SmartCubes: An innovative class of nanoparticles (“SmartCubes”) for the targeted delivery of protein therapeutics. PI Molly Stevens
- Nicolas Pillon SMILED: Skeletal Muscle Inflammation: ambivalent roles in Exercise and Diabetes. PI Juleen Zierath.
- Konstantina Kilteni TICKLE ME: Self and others in the sensorimotor system: a computational neuroanatomy of sensory attenuation. PI Henrik Ehrsson
- Niklas Mejhert TGDNL: Mechanisms of cellular fatty acid homeostasis. PI Mikael Rydén
- Viktoria Konya GutIL3: Cell-cell interactions critical to ILC3 function in the human gut. PI Jenny Mjösberg
- Joao Rosa VECTORIGAMI: DNA Origami for drug delivery. PI Björn Högberg
- Hildur Arnardottir RvD3-RAVIS: Novel Resolvin D3: its Role and Actions in the Resolution of Aortic Valvular Inflammation and Stenosis. PI Magnus Bäck