Infrastructure is becoming increasingly important in research and education at Karolinska Institutet, in strategic-academic as well as financial terms. The role of Infrastructure Council is to coordinate resources and investments within KI, in relation to Region Stockholm as well as to national and international initiatives. Infrastructure Council reports formally to the Faculty Board and focuses for the moment mainly on research infrastructure.
Infrastructure Council is responsible for core-facilities and research equipment.
Infrastructure Council members will serve for three years.
Composition of the Infrastructure Council
Infrastructure Council is led by acting Vice President Anders Gustafsson and constitutes of members from both KI’s academic and administrative sectors, please see delegation rules at KI. Infrastructure Council is also at liberty to co-opt and engage additional members.
- Stefan Eriksson, Senior advisor
- Anna Falk, Researcher
- Lars Frelin, Researcher
- Caroline Graff, Researcher
- Katja Petzold, Researcher
- Andrea Varrone, Researcher
- Rikard Becker, Facilites director
- Catarina Almqvist Malmros, Committee for Research
- Lars-Arne Haldosén, Committee for Higher Education
- Magnus Nordenskjöld, Representative for the R&D Director at Karolinska University Hospital
- Johannes Wilbertz, Comparative Medicine
The Infrastructure Council will receive central administrative support from the Faculty Office and External Relations. The aim is for the appointments to reflect a fair geographic spread and represent the interests of different parts of the organisation.
Thursday 17 September, 14.30 – 16.30
Thursday 22 October, 14.30 – 16.30
Monday 16 November, 14.30 – 16.30
Tuesday 15 December, 10.00 – 11.30
Minutes from the Infrastructure Committee are only available in Swedish.