KI Collaboration Portal
KI Career Service runs two separate internship programs. One for PhD-students and one for postdocs and early career researchers.
Projects are usually published in connection to a company mingle where the companies and organisations offering projects will be present. The mingle is a good networking opportunity. For the next open company mingle check our career activities and register when it is clickable, or you will be notified per email if the event is only open to course participants in the doctoral course Career Skills for Scientists.
For more info and current announcement deadlines, see the page relevant to you:
For handling all applications, KI Career Service uses the KI Collaboration Portal. This platform will enable you to upload your documents and apply for up to 3 projects. For common questions, please read our Q&A for PhD students or Q&A for postdocs and researchers.
- When you access the platform for the first time you have to open an account. With this account you apply for the projects separately by clicking the projects in the list below.
- If you want to access KI Collaboration Portal to re-view your applications click HERE.
- If you have applied for a job (or internship) at Karolinska Institutet previously, use your existing account. NOTE: remember to change in the drop down menu ( next to your name in the frame) from Karolinska Institutet to Karolinska Institutet Collaboration Portal in order to see the projects.
- Make sure that your CV, that you upload, is tailored for each project to improve your chances of being selected.
- Remember to upload your supervisor confirmation letter (document below) as a pdf named Firstname_Surname_confirmation2019.pdf in the separate link found in the frame below.
- Companies will get access to the platform for reviewing applications. They can only see applicants applying for their own projects.
- Companies will contact selected applicants for interviews (telephone, Skype or IRL)
- Finally, KI Career Service will inform the candidate selected for the project.