KI South competence centers
Competence centers at KI South campus
This is a list of competence centers for research and education available at KI South.
Centre for Bioinformatics and Biostatistics (CBB)
The Centre for Bioinformatics and Biostatistics (CBB) offers mentoring for early-stage researchers, support for project planning and grant writing, as well as seminars and discussion groups.
Carsten Daub, BioNut: firstname.lastname@example.org
Live Cell Imaging Core Facility in Neo
Beside advanced equipment, we offer:
- Decades of competence within light microscopy at all levels
- In-depth custom-designed training
- Expert consultation in experiment design, sample preparation, image analysis…
- Yearly microscopy course for PhD students and researchers
- Teaching at others’ courses
Contact: Sylvie Le Guyader LiveCellImaging@ki.se