Logging in to ElnAdminWeb
You can find a link to ELNAdminWeb in in the drop-down list of “Digital tools” on the homepage of the Staff webpages.
You can also go directly to https://eln.ki.se/elnadminweb/login.aspx, enter your KI ID and password and click “login”.
Only 3 of the listed options on the ELNAdminWeb homepage should be used:
users, groups and projects.
In Users you can:
- Remove a user from a project.
- Administrate the privileges of a user. For example, give permission to a user to create public templates.
In Groups you can:
- Create experiment types.
- Administrate the privileges of the whole group. For example, give permission to all group members to create public templates.
In Projects you can:
- Create new projects.
- Administrate project-related privileges of individuals or the whole group.
- Change signature options for projects.
- Close projects.
Check the video on how to log in to ELNAdminweb and the options available on the homepage.