MSCA Postdoctoral researchers and projects and fellows at KI
Below are the MSCA postdocs and projects hosted by KI with the Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe framework programs. Horizon 2020 (H2020) ran between 2013-2020 and Horizon Europe is ongoing, 2021-2027.
More information about the projects can be found at the European Commission's project website CORDIS.
- Luca Panariello BiorthoCat-Immuno:Biorthogonal Catalytic Scaffold for in situ Personalized Cancer Chemo-Immunotherapy. PI Molly Stevens.
- Giada Di Nunzio LIPIDEMIA:Initiation Mechanisms of Lipid-driven Diseases. PI Stephen Malin.
- Sigrid Wahlen VITNK: deciphering vitamin A and D regulation of human NK cells for cellular immunotherapy. PI Yenan Bryceson.
- Mariano D'Angelo Binding the self: how cortical oscillations bind sensory stimuli into a multisensory representation of the physical self. PI Henrik Ehrsson.
- Rubin Dasgupta ECONOMICS: In cellular conformations of microRNA-34a via magnetic resonance. PI Katja Petzold
- Sha Sun LIPIRNADO:Targeted delivery of lipid nanoparticle-mRNA formulations modified with ligand pattern to dendritic cells based on DNA origami. PI: Björn Högberg.
- Jan Schlegel nano-Asymmetry: Nanoscale analysis of symmetry and molecular membrane topography. PI Erdinc Sezgin.
- Elisabeth Verboven Neuro-biliary talk: Innervation-driven mechanisms of bile duct development. PI Emma Andersson.
- Lenka Belikova PlasticLiver:Mechanisms of cell plasticity in the liver. PI Emma Andersson
- Martyna Lukoseviciute SCIENSC: Identification of Transiently Formed Immune-Endogenous Neural Stem Cell Niches in Spinal Cord Injury PI: Jonas Frisén
- Xavier Job SELF-TOUCH: Perception in Action: Neural Dynamics of Sensorimotor Interactions in Touch. PI Konstantina Kilteni.
- Hongya Geng ProRegScaffold: Highly Biomimetic Proregenerative Scaffold for Personalized Nerve Repair. PI Molly Stevens.
- Camila Consiglio SHIFT: Dissecting the role of sex hormones in human antiviral immunity. PI Petter Brodin.
- Laura Crucianelli Homeothermic Self: Behavioural, psychophysiological and neuroimaging investigations on the role of temperature perception in body ownership. PI Henrik Ehrsson.
- Andrea Teufelberger MITafterVIT: Unravelling maintenance mechanisms of immune tolerance after termination of venom immunotherapy by means of clonal mast cell diseases. PI Gunnar Nilsson.
- Eleni Bletsa PHOTO-IASIS: Nanoengineered coatings for visible-light photocatalytic disinfection of medical devices. PI Georgios Sotiriou.
- Ionut Dumitru HUMANE: Transcriptional characterization of human postnatal and adult neural progenitors and of the stem cell niches. PI Jonas Frisén.
- Pavitra Kannan IMaP: Imaging tumor vessels as a marker for p53 mutation status in cancer. PI Sir David Lane.
- Carolyn Cesta InPreSS: International Pregnancy Safety Study. PI Helle Kieler.
- Camilla Engblom PCinBC: Plasma cell heterogeneity and dynamics in patient tumors. PI Jonas Frisén.
- Jinan Behnan Recruit: Origin and Function of Tumor-Associated Macrophages and Mesenchymal Stromal Cells in GBM Subtypes. PI Patrik Ernfors.
- Kimberly Siletti SCSC: The molecular diversity of regeneration in the zebrafish spinal cord. PI Sten Linnarsson.
- Quirin Hammer SYNKIT: Synthetic Natural Killer Cells for Immunotherapy. PI Karl-Johan Malmberg.
- Lilit Nersisyan TERMINATOR: Ribosomal frameshifts as a novel mechanism to control RNA turnover in stress. PI Vicente Pelechano.
- Donatella Galgano CL-Exocytosis: Molecular dissection of cytotoxic lymphocyte exocytosis. PI Yenan Bryceson
- Kaarina Kowalec ClinGen-PsychTx: Identifying Clinical, Demographic, and Genomic Risk Factors for Treatment-Resistant Psychiatric Disorders. PI Patrick Sullivan
- Patricia Rodriguez NEVULA: Understanding selective neuronal vulnerability in Alzheimer’s disease. PI Angel Cedazo Minguez
- Beatrice Zetti SkinTrmDeep: Tissue Resident Memory (Trm) CD8+ T cells: Genome-wide dissection of cellular differentiation and heterogeneity. PI Yenan Bryceson
- Eneritz Agirre SOLO: Single cell omics of the Oligodendrocyte Lineage in develOpment and disease. PI Gonҫalo Castelo-Branco
- Angelica Cuapio Gomez TickThaNK: Tick-borne encephalitis Targeted by Human Active NK cells Hans-Gustaf Ljunggren
- Chiara Sorini MIRA: Characterizing Microbe-specific Immune Responses in the pathogenesis of Autoimmunity. PI Eduardo Villablanca
- Christopher Wood NanoTraction Nano Traction. PI Molly Stevens
- Judith Schlagnitweit RNAatHD: Development of a high-resolution method to monitor structural changes of regulatory RNAs and therapeutic oligo-nucleotides directly in-cell. PI Katja Petzold
- Pawel Tacikowski SELFIEv2.0: Identifying the neuronal basis of self-concept in the human medial prefrontal and medial temporal brain regions. PI Henrik Ehrsson
- Alessandro Bosco DynaSpaCER: Molecular Mechanisms of Dynamic and Spatial Control of Eph Receptors clustering. PI Ana Teixeira
- Hana Kammoun MICRO-MACRO-ILC: Dissecting the human microbiota-macrophage-innate lymphoid cell crosstalk in the lung. PI Tim Willinger
- Derrick Roberts Multi-SIP Hydrogel: A multifunctional self-immolative hydrogel for accelerating the healing of chronic wounds. PI Molly Stevens
- Soniya Savant PERICYTEStroma: Pericyte-derived tumor stroma – a target for cancer therapy. PI Christian Göritz
- Adam Gormley PolyDrug Discovery: Discovery of anticancer polymeric drugs that mimic the action of TRAIL. PI Molly Stevens
- Hanna Barriga SmartCubes: An innovative class of nanoparticles (“SmartCubes”) for the targeted delivery of protein therapeutics. PI Molly Stevens
- Nicolas Pillon SMILED: Skeletal Muscle Inflammation: ambivalent roles in Exercise and Diabetes. PI Juleen Zierath.
- Konstantina Kilteni TICKLE ME: Self and others in the sensorimotor system: a computational neuroanatomy of sensory attenuation. PI Henrik Ehrsson
- Niklas Mejhert TGDNL: Mechanisms of cellular fatty acid homeostasis. PI Mikael Rydén
- Viktoria Konya GutIL3: Cell-cell interactions critical to ILC3 function in the human gut. PI Jenny Mjösberg
- Joao Rosa VECTORIGAMI: DNA Origami for drug delivery. PI Björn Högberg
- Hildur Arnardottir RvD3-RAVIS: Novel Resolvin D3: its Role and Actions in the Resolution of Aortic Valvular Inflammation and Stenosis. PI Magnus Bäck