Responsible consumption and production
To make sustainable choices regarding consumption is important in contributing to a more sustainable development.
- Consider the need of purchase. Every product has required use of energy and natural resources.
- Use items made from sustainable materials (recycled content, sustainably produced, biobased, compostable).
- Avoid single use items.Choose reusable and environmentally friendly materials.
- Share, borrow or rent equipment.
- Choose environmentally certified products, such as Svanen, Bra Miljöval, EU-blomman, GOTS, Fairtrade.
- Consider the need for giveaways.
- Choose items that facilitate your event's sustainable goals, such as a reusable water bottle to encourage the use of tap water.
- Choose items that are useful, reusable, durable, or have educational value -items that will be used long after the event is over.