Routines at LIME and practicalities regarding premises in the Widerström building
Useful information regarding general routines at LIME as well as practicalites related to the premises.
Error report and furniture related questions
- Change of strip lights or problems with small electricty in the kitchen (micro etc): LIME Lokalsamordnare
- Other errors in the building (broken blinds, stop in drains, etc): Each employee reports errors to Akademiska Hus, see link above.
- Furniture removal within level 4: Handle by yourself if possible; otherwise contact LIME Lokalsamordnare
Keys to offices in the Widerström building are handed out by the LIME Lokalsamordnare.
We all have a responsibility to empty the dishwashers and keep order in the kitchen and kitchenette on floor 4. Schedule for keeping the kitchen and kitchenette tidy run on a weekly basis.
Incoming mail is handed out by Bo Planstedt in our personal mail boxes. He also picks up mail in the mail- and copier rooms on floor 4 and receives deliveries, all on a daily basis. NB: During summer och winter holidays the routine might be different, please refer to information in the LIME Newsletter.
Outgoing mail is left in outboxes in one of the two printing rooms on floor 4.
- For outgoing mail, use envelopes with preprinted bar code. For other types of packaging whithout preprinted bar code (i.e. padded envelopes) use bar code labels.
- You can leave letters with preprinted bar code in the outgoing mail in the mail room or in a blue-and-white striped mailbox on campus. If you put letters with preprinted bar code in a regular letter box, they will be considered unstamped and subject to penalty.
- A letter kan weigh up to 2 kg. Heavier items need to be sent as parcels. There is a surcharge for bulky items. Items with a thickness/diameter greater than 30 mm or a short side longer than 250 mm are considered bulky items.
- When sending bulk mail, the cost should be borne by the respective project - make sure to notify firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a project number before sending bulk mail.
- Incoming: Via Bo Planstedt
- Outgoing: To send parcels you can contact the contracted delivery and shipping service Your Special Delivery Service - YSDS
Nameplate / door sign (for outside office door)
Use the template to create your nameplate. Download, fill in your information and print in colour. If you need assistance with your doorplate, please contact LIME Lokalsamordnare.
The storage room for office supplies is to be found in the part of floor 4 closest to the hospital. If you need to order additional office supplies for your group, contact LIME Lokalsamordnare.
Information on Print, scan and copy for employees.