Routines at LIME and practicalities regarding premises in Widerströmska
Useful information regarding general routines at LIME as well as practicalites related to the premises in Widerströmska.
Error report and furniture related questions
- Change of strip lights or problems with small electricty in the kitchen (micro etc): LIME Lokalsamordnare – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other errors in the building (broken blinds, stop in drains, etc): Each employee reports errors to Akademiska Hus. Tip: Use the app Mitt Campus
- Questions about AV equipment in the meeting rooms on floor 4: LIME IT – email@example.com
- Furniture removal within level 4: Handle by yourself if possible; otherwise contact LIME Lokalsamordnare – firstname.lastname@example.org
Keys to offices in Widerströmska are handed out by LIME IT.
We all have a responsibility to empty the dishwashers and keep order in the kitchen and kitchenette on floor 4. Schedule for keeping the kitchen and kitchenette tidy has been evenly distributed and runs on a weekly basis.
Incoming mail is to be picked up in a shared In-box next to the meeting room Utsikten where it is delivered on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If mail is expected in between Tuesdays and Thursdays, please visit the cargo intake on floor 2 where incoming mail is delivered daily.
Outgoing mail is left in outboxes in one of the two printing rooms on floor 4 where it is picked up Tuesdays and Thursdays in the morning. For outgoing mail in between Tuesdays and Thursday, please refer to the cargo intake on floor 2 or mailboxes on campus.
- For outgoing mail, use envelopes with preprinted bar code. For other types of packaging whithout preprinted bar code (i.e. padded envelopes) use bar code labels.
- You can leave letters with preprinted bar code in the outgoing mail in the mail room or in a blue-and-white striped mailbox on campus. If you put letters with preprinted bar code in a regular letter box, they will be considered unstamped and subject to penalty.
- A letter kan weigh up to 2 kg. Heavier items need to be sent as parcels. There is a surcharge for bulky items. Items with a thickness/diameter greater than 30 mm or a short side longer than 250 mm are considered bulky items.
- When sending bulk mail, the cost should be borne by the respective project - make sure to notify email@example.com and submit a project number before sending bulk mail.
- Ingoing: When ordering something to the Widerström building, enter your contact information for delivery reception at the cargo intake on floor 2.
- Outgoing: To send parcels you can contact the contracted delivery and shipping service Your Special Delivery Service - YSDS
Use our template to create your nameplate. Download it, fill in your information and print it (in colour).
If you need assistance with your doorplate, please contact Lokalsamordnare.
The storage room for office supplies is to be found in the "new" part of floor 4. If you need to order additional office supplies, contact Lokalsamordnare Annelie Jonsson.