Suppliers of photography services
Karolinska Institutet (KI) has a framework agreement for photography. If you require a photographer you may use this agreement. Use this page to place your order.
Photography services may involve a major or minor session for an event that requires documentation, at conferences, interviews and other events when images are needed.
How to order photography services
When ordering a photographer, a special index is applied which means that you as a client choose the photographer who can best meet your needs at the time of the call, from one or several of the following (unranked) priorities:
- Experience and proficiency
- Access to studio or special technology
- Delivery time (images delivered by a specific delivery date and time)
- Price (hourly rate and price for any additional services are fixed and are stated in each photographer's agreement, see link to framework agreement below).
It is important to describe the assignment as thoroughly as possible. Your request should indicate your time frame and when you need the photographs to be delivered by (for example, that the session is to take place on a certain day and time). Provide a reasonable deadline for photographers to return their offers.
When you have received a tender and have chosen a photographer, you must send a so-called award decision to all tenderers where you can justify your choice of supplier based on the above index. You do not have to, but can, ask all the photographers for each individual call.
Accessibility and consent form
KI is subject to the Swedish law governing accessibility to digital public services, which entails that users who cannot comprehend audio or images shall have the opportunity to take part of the content through an alternative representation, such as through captions and audio descriptions.
Checklist for ordering photos
Questions to answer before you contact the photographer:
- What is the budget?
- How long is the photographer's estimated time taken?
- What is the context of the photography?
- What will the images be used for?
- Who will see the images?
- Who should be able to use the images (image usage rights)?
- When must the images be delivered?
You can personally search through the contract catalogue by using the search term ‘fotograftjänster’ to locate agreements with and prices for KI’s photographers. If you have any questions about the framework agreement, please contact Olga Pöntinen.
General questions can be answered by Madeleine Svärd Huss.