The Facility Management Team
The Facility Management (FM) team is responsible for the infrastructure and service in Biomedicum, providing coordination, initiation, monitoring and performance of the shared facilities and features in the building. The FM-team will actively contribute to improve the environment for core business performance in order to achieve business goals and visions.
FM service catalogue
In the FM service catalogue you'll find short descriptions of our services. Please contact us for more information.
Read the service catalogue here
FM Helpdesk handles most of the services and support in Biomedicum, including maintenance requests to Akademiska Hus or Fastighetsavdelningen.
Our ambition is to help you with your ticket within 24hrs (working days).
How to Login
- Login to FM Helpdesk with your KI-ID
- Select one of the three options relating to your request
- Fill out the form (be as specific as possible). NB! Only one issue per form.
- Your request will be handled as soon as possible.
Head of unit
- Responsible for ongoing budget work, forecasts, follow-up and financial analysis
- Responsible for of shared economic and real estate related tasks
- Coffee machines – daily service and refill
- Lunch rooms – daily check and dishwashing
- Conference roomn – weekly check
- Emergency stations – service and refill
Service and technique
- Coordination of low temperature storage
- Local planning and property issues
- Coordination of service of equipment and instruments
- Handling of liquid nitrogen incl. delivery to your quarter
- In-house transport of gas tubes
- Dark room
- Liquid nitrogen education and coordination
- Common labs (dark rooms and more)
- Support and coordination of routines and issues related to:
- Chemical safety
- Radiation safety
- Fire safety
- Waste management routines
- Ensuring and facilitating that laws and regulations are followed
- Improvements of process to fulfil KI's environmental and sustainability goals
- Support when adjusting/making changes in the premises
- Members of the Work Environment group in Biomedicum
Goods, logistics and Supply Center
- Goods and mail management - internal transport of all deliveries
- Logistics in cargo reception
- Waste handling from quarters to floor 2
- Delivery of fruit
- Providing and managing an in-house supply center with lab-related products like gloves, tips, tubes and more according to KI's frame agreements
- Delivery from the in-house supply center to your quarter KI Supply Center in Biomedicum
Central unit for dishwashing and autoclaving
- Collecting used lab glass ware, solutions, items and lab coats from quarters to floor 2
- Labglass dish washing
- Transport of clean/sterile lab glass ware, solutions, items and lab coats to storage rooms