Accessibility in digital environments
An online resource for creating accessible digital learning environments. This resource is meant to be both a course where you can progress stepwise and a resource to return to as needed.
The purpose of this online resource is to guide you in making accessible digital learning environments (for example digital course rooms and accessible documents).
- The Web accessibility directive
- Making digital course rooms accessible
- Microsoft's accessibility check
- Accessibility in Word
- Accessibility in PowerPoint
- Create accessible PDFs
- Accessibility in recorded media (video and audio)
You will find the resource in Canvas. You can start at any time and progress at your own pace.
The course is also avaliable in Swedish.