Application as research group leader at Labmed
To become a research group leader at Labmed you need to apply via an internal application form.
There are specific requirements that need to be met to be approved as research group leader. These requirements are stated in the form further below on this page.
- The application process is initiated and approved by the head of division.
- Send the completed form to the head of administration.
- The application is processed by the Labmed planning committee.
- The head of department decides and gives feedback to the applicant and head of division.
- The decision is sent to the archivist for registration.