Council for Environment and Sustainable Development
The Council for Environment and Sustainable Development advises the President on KI:s environmental and sustainability work.
The council's mission is to:
- disseminate knowledge and information on environmental and sustainability issues
- be a reference group where various proposals within the framework of the KI:s management system are discussed and prepared
- prepare proposals for environmental objectives and action plans, which are approved and adopted by the President, and
- follow up the work.
- Rickard Becker, Facilities Director, Central Administration
- Anna Christiansen, Health Promotion Specialist, Communications Officer, HR Office
- Johanna Lanner, Lecturer senior, Department of Physiology and Pharmacology.
- Naya Moukhtar, Student
- Mats J Olsson, Professor, Department of Clinical Neuroscience
- Lena Palmberg, Professor, Institute of Environmental Medicine
- Maya Petrén, Environmental Coordinator, Faculty Office and International Relations
- Ekaterina Pokrovskaja Tamm, Project coordinator, Department of Oncology-Pathology
- Per Svenningsson, Professor/senior physician, Department of Clinical Neuroscience
- Ulrika Widegren, Scientific coordinator, Central Administration