House Rules - Health Promotion Facilities
Welcome to our campus gyms! Here we take responsibility for the facilities, the equipment and respect each other.
Here you are expected to:
- follow our house rules and adhere to KI Code of Conduct
- bring your KI card
- be clean from alcohol, drugs and doping*
* Doping substances that are illegal according to the Doping Act 1§d
We do not tolerate inappropriate behaviour, theft or vandalism - this may result in you being suspended from the facility. In case of suspicion of violation of the Doping Law, the police will be informed.
You are using the gym at your own risk. When you exercise in the health promotion facilities, it counts as leisure time and not working time. You must therefore ensure that you have private accident insurance.
- Use the indoor shoes in the gym. Wear shoes that do not leave marks on the floor (sports hall).
- Take care of your valuables.
- Put away and wipe the equipment after you.
- Wear workout clothes. Exercising shirtless is not allowed.
- Practice safely. Ask if you need help
- Avoid perfume. Many people have difficulty tolerating strong fragrances.
- Keep lifting platforms free of other equipment.
- Use magnesium blocks (liquid chalk is not allowed).
On Base, no drops of weights are allowed from 6.30 am to 5 pm on weekdays.
Our coaches have priority access to areas of the gym when they have instruction and classes.
When you use the premises of Friskvården for exercise, it counts as leisure time and not working time. You must therefore ensure that you have private accident insurance.