Internationalisation Advisory Council
Internationalisation is of great and increasing importance to Karolinska Institutet's research and education, strategically, operationally and financially. According to Strategy 2030, one of three strategic choices is that KI should be a global university.
The President and the Faculty Board have support functions that are primarily preparatory in nature. These functions are to consult with other preparatory bodies for the Faculty Board and may appoint groups to work with particular issues. One of these functions is the Internationalisation Advisory Council. The council is to coordinate and prioritize investments in international collaboration/ internationalisation within the university.
A priority issue for the Internationalisation Advisory Council is the work on Karolinska Institutet's strategic development regarding internationalisation and related action plans.
Members of the Internationalisation Advisory Council
- Robert Harris, Academic Vice President for Doctoral Education, Acting Chair
- Anders Gustafsson, Acting Vice President
- Lars Henningsohn, Deputy-chairperson Committee for Higher Education
- Martin Bergö, Deputy-chairperson Committee for Research
- Helena Lindgren, teacher representative
- Anna-Mia Ekström, teacher representative
- Shuai Tan, student representative MF
- Vacant, student representative OF
- Johanna Ackemar, International Coordinator
- Sabina Bossi, Communications Strategist
- Björn Kull, Head of Unit Grants Office
- Anna-Lena Paulsson, Head of Unit International Relations Office