Supply Center in Biomedicum
The Supply Center is located in Biomedicum floor 2 (stairs or elevators C or D for easy access) and offers procured consumables and reagents/kits.
Updated stock balance
It is possible to see updated stock balance at the Supply Center. Please use this feature to ensure the availability of the products in stock before ordering.
Due to system limitations, orders from Supply Center cannot be combined with other orders . This means that the requisition from Supply Center should only contain items from Supply Center (ie products with SC logo).
Supply of Ethanol
Ethanol can be ordered via FM Helpdesk. State name, quarter and project number on your order.
The ethanol can then be collected from the cargo, floor 2. Remember to bring your project number. You can schedule a convenient pick-up time by calling the telephone number mentioned on your ticket/order.
Office supplies at KI Supply Center
Purchase your office supplies at KI Supply Center. The shop is open 24/7 with your access card and code. Without card and code it's open weekdays between 08:00-16:30.
- Information about KIs e-procurement
- Questions about KIs e-procurement: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a pre-certified plan*, contact your departments economist
- General questions about Supply Center: FM Helpdesk
- Attached instruction for purchases through e-procurement
* To facilitate the ordering process, a certifier (often the PI)can pre-certify the purchase to a certain amount linked to a specific project. This means that the authorized buyer does not have to wait for approval. The requisition, submitted via the e-commerce system, is sent directly as an order to Supply Center. The maximum amount per pre-certified plan is 50 000 SEK.