Change of department
If the doctoral student changes department at KI, a new ISP must be created. It is not possible to continue working on an existing ISP after a change of department.
Change of Department
- The Head of the new department decides on the admission and registration at the new department (form 14). The previous department forwards relevant documentation for the doctoral student to the new department.
- The Study Administrator at the new department completes the registration in Ladok.
- The principal supervisor creates a new ISP.
- The previous ISP is uploaded as a PDF-document.
- The doctoral student and the principal supervisor complete the new ISP. Most information will be the same as in the previous ISP.
- The ISP is approved & established, according to the ISP-system workflow.