Skip to main content

Forms and documents for doctoral education


Information about admission to doctoral education

Establishment of a doctoral position (new routine 2018-10-16)

Decision of admission

Individual study plan

A study plan should be submitted to the KI department, not longer than one month after start of doctoral studies.

(Please note, an individual study plan is now established as a paper document, but a new digital ISP system will be implemented shortly).

Yearly follow-up and half-time Review

Thesis, public defence and degree certificate

Other documents