Committee for Research
The Committee for Research provide support to the Faculty Board by means of preparation, quality control and implementation regarding research.
Chairperson and deputy-chairperson
Birgitta Henriques Normark, Chairperson and Academic vice president
Martin Bergö, acting Deputy-chairperson
Kristiina Tammimies, (Junior Faculty representative)
Taher Darreh-Shori, (Union representative, SACO)
Christina Hammarstedt, (Union representative, OFR)
Henry Wölling, (Union representative, SEKO)
Karin Schmekel, Head of unit, Unit for research and doctoral education
Charlotta Lindquist, Coordinator in the committee
- Tuesday 26 January, 13.00 – 17.00.
- Thursday 25 March, 08.30 – 12.30.
- Thursday 22 April, 13.00 – 17.00.
- Monday 24 May, 08.30 – 12.30.
- Monday 21 June, 08.30 – 12.30.
Minutes are only available in Swedish.