Contact Directors of doctoral studies and Administrators at the departments

Doctoral students with questions regarding their education should contact their Study Director ("studierektor") or Administrator for Doctoral Education at their department.

Departments A-Z:

More information for logged in staff

There is more information for those of you working in the following groups

  • C8.Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Log in with KI-ID
Content reviewer: