Learning environment council
The mission of the Learning Environment Council is to prepare and monitor infrastructure issues in education in first cycle, second cycle education and doctoral education.
The council is chaired by Rune Brautaset. In addition, teacher representatives from education at first and second cycle level and doctoral level, student representatives and representatives from the Unit for Teaching and Learning and the Property and Facilities office are included.
- Rune Brautaset, chair
- Lars-Arne Haldosén, vice chair
- Rikard Becker, Facilities director
- Kent Jardemark, teacher representative for doctoral education
- Matti Nikkola, teacher representative for doctoral education
- Karin Garming Legert, teacher representative for first and second cycle education
- Björn Meister, teacher representative for first and second cycle education
- Malin Nygren-Bonnier, teacher representative for first and second cycle education
- Maria Watter, representative for Teaching and Learning
- Petra Björk, representative University Library
- Two student representatives