Courses by the Environment, Safety- and Security unit
Within the Environment and Security unit, there are some courses provided for employees, with the aim of facilitating and ensuring that KI offers a safe and secure work environment.
The security covers both physical and local security.
We offer courses in the following areas, and both in Swedish and English.
No course planed at the moment.
Fire safety training has been procured in order to be able to offer the number of courses needed to meet KI’s needs. From autumn 2017, the Environment and Security Unit has centrally organized several courses that can be booked for you as a KI employee. You are responsible for your own booking/cancellation of the course date for "Basic Fire Education", paid by the Environment and Security Unit.
- Link to book Basic Fire Education course.
- Tailored basic fire safety training - more information about KI:s training within Fire safety
During the spring of 2019 KI started a new information security awareness program that replaced the previous e-learning. The new program will consist of multiple short lessons that are sent to your e-mail periodically. The lessons only take 2 - 5 minutes to complete and cover a number of different topics.
Chemical safety 2021 online
- Course KLARA Inventory September 23 at 13:00 – 16:00 (swe)
- Course KLARA Inventory Oktober 20 at 09:00 – 12:00 (swe)
- Course KLARA Inventory November 9 at 09:00 - 12:00 (eng)
- Lecture KLARA Risk assessment Oktober 12 at 09:00 - 12:00 (eng)
- Lecture KLARA Risk assessment November 17 at 09:00 - 12:00 (swe)
- Workshop Risk assessment Oktober 12 at 13:00 - 14:30 (eng)
- Workshop Risk assessment Oktober 12 at 15:00 - 16:30 (swe)
- Workshop Risk assessment November 17 at 13:00 - 14:30 (swe)
- Workshop Risk assessment November 17 at 15:00 - 16:30 (eng)
Courses are held by Eco Online. Course registration
- Training for work with allergenic chemical products 12/10 at 09 - 12
The training is held by Avonova. For registration e-mail to email@example.com
- Basic Laboratory safety (BLS)
- Basic work environment (GAM)
- Training in Work environment issues related to manager responsibilities, Module 3
- Laboratory safety introduction for new staff - pdf. Work is in progress to create a new web training.
- KI´s Laboratory safety test
Environment and sustainability work
For more information regarding course requirements, please visit page Radiation safety.
Safety and security
More information for logged in staff
There is more information for those of you working in the following groups
- All KI staff