Data management at MEB
The Data Management Group consists of representatives from the research infrastructure groups with expertise in IT and data management with a special interest to implement common procedures across MEB projects and research groups.
To access more information and some services we refer to our internal website, which is only available if you are inside MEB's firewalls.
Data Management Group
The general aims:
- Train and educate ourselves and all staff in good Data Management practice to ensure that MEB research is in line with Swedish law. The short Data Management course runs at MEB every year.
- Ensure annual follow-up of Data Management in PhD student projects at MEB.
- Develop and maintain MEB Data Management Guidelines to meet the demands of efficient and secure handling of data according to laws and requirements of MEB as well as to maintain traceability of data and documentation.
- Facilitate exchange of information and ideas between research infrastructure staff, e.g. IT staff, database administrators and biostatisticians.
- Identify and solve general problems arising in data management at MEB, e.g. recurrent issues in many projects, such as data storage, data documentation, legal aspects and archiving.
Please e-mail the Data Management group for issues and questions regarding the data management.