GO - Grants Office
GO provides support for KI internal research funding and pre-award support for external funding. Go also organises training on internal processes for larger applications and coordination of agreements.
Visit our web page:
Explore grant funding opportunities at KI and abroad.
Learn about the application and budget processes, as well as how to manage and report your awarded research grant.
We provide you with advice and support for grant applications and approved projects.
Contact list - Grants Office
1. KI internal funding:
- KI research grants & awards: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- KID-funding: contact email@example.com
- NIH PhD funding
- CSTP funding: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Forskar AT: contact email@example.com
2. External funding:
Our web pages:
- Swedish and Nordic research funding
- European funding, including:
- Horizon Europe collaborative funding
- European Research Council (ERC) Grants
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions etc.
- US funding
3. Get updates on current calls:
4. GO address
Address: Karolinska Institutet,
Grants Office, 171 77 Stockholm
Visiting address: Nobels väg 15A, Solna
Head of Grants Office
Björn Kull leads both RSO and GO, teams of experienced staff specialised in research and administration, scientific writing, communication and knowledge of the EU and other international and national funding bodies.
Together with the head of a department Björn Kull makes decisions for:
- Applications to the EU, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and other foreign donors
- Funding agreements with these contributors
- Cooperation agreements with other grant recipients, possible additions and changes to existing applications and agreements
- Related reports and system registrations for these contributors
Feel free to contact Björn Kull if you have any suggestions or feedback about the research support organisation. For other specific questions, see available support functions at the respective web pages above.
INTERNAL funding support:
• KI Foundations & Funds
• KI Prizes & Awards
• KID & NIH PhD funding
EXTERNAL funding support:
We provide support for researchers applying for worldwide research funding:
- Swedish & Nordic
- European, including:
- Horizon Europe
- ERC - European Research Council
- Marie Skłodowska Curie
- EIT Health
- EIC - European Innovation Council
- Horizone Europe collaborative programs
- US funding
You can get advice, feedback and training on internal processes for larger applications. An important part of the work includes compliance with rules, coordination and signature of grant agreements and consortium agreements.