Introduction in ANA Futura
This is the introduction procedure for all new staff working in ANA Futura and the ANA Futura house- and fire safety introduction.
Dates for the ANA Futura house- and fire safety introduction 2020/2021
The ANA Futura introduction only occurs on site. By clicking the registration link below, an email will open to Marjan Amiri. Sign up.
- 10 May - registration (room: Von Behring, 9th floor at 1:00pm-2:00pm)
- Every new employee/visitor must take part in an introduction by the division/unit that they will be working in.
- Fill in the ”Next of kin form” and return it to the division/unit administrator. The form is archived at the division/unit. The staff list and "next of kin" form is shared with the ANA Futura working environment group.
- .All lab staff who will stay longer than 90 days must also conduct the introduction test for laborative staff. NOTE! Before you can do the test you need to contact Mona Wahlström (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will add you to Canvas.
- All lab staff must read and sign "Lab rules in ANA Futura".
- All administrative staff who will stay longer than 90 days must conduct the introduction test for administrative staff. It is nine questions that relates to general Work Environment. NOTE! Before you can do the test you need to contact Mona Wahlström (email@example.com) who will add you to Canvas.
- The division/unit administrator is responsible for obtaining a KI Access card/temporary card based on the duration of the employee/visitor will stay and access to the premises of ANA Futura. See the ANA Futura access form further below on this page. The form needs to be filled in, signed (manually or digitally) and returned to the service team. The entire process is specified in the ANA Futura access form. New Access cards is still handled by the KI Security and Environement Unit.
- Within a month the employee must participate in the ANA Futura house- and fire safety introduction. The introduction is given the first Monday of every month. See dates below.