IT Support at KI
Office hours and contact details for KI’s central IT Support. Also links to manuals and information about how IT Support works.
Remote support for everyone's safety
The IT Offices follows KI's regulations due to the coronavirus outbreak. To minimize the risk of infection, IT Support uses remote support as much as possible.
If you have to visit us at campus, please follow the staff's instruction. Please don't enter the IT Office's premises without permission.
Many answers to the most common questions can be found on the IT department's IT and telephony page.
If you require additional assistance, you are welcome to contact us by e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are open Monday-Friday between 08:00 and 17:00.
On the IT and Telephony’s start page you can find user manuals for many of our services.
About KI’s central IT Support
IT Support provides technical support for joint university IT and telephony services. We answer users’ questions, rectify faults and give advice about, for example, installations and licences.
When you call or e-mail us you will get in contact with one of our first line support staff who has many years’ experience of IT matters and customer service at KI. All cases are logged in our internal support system, which guarantees that you always receive feedback on your question. If first line support cannot answer your question, it is passed to colleagues with specialist competence.
We have offices on Campus Solna and Campus Flemingsberg.
Did you know?
We handled about 40,000 cases in 2019.
For pick-up of for example computers.
Administration Building, Nobels väg 5.
NEO, plan 6, hiss S.
IT managers at KI’s departments
You can find up-to-date information about ongoing problems and planned maintenance under Operating Info on the Staff Portal’s start page.
There is a planned service windows every Thursday from 19:00 to 22:00.
More information for logged in staff
There is more information for those of you working in the following groups
- C1.Department of Microbiology, Tumor and Cell Biology
- C2.Department of Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics
- C3.Department of Physiology and Pharmacology
- C4.Department of Neuroscience
- C5.Department of Cell and Molecular Biology
- C6.Institute of Environmental Medicine
- C7.Department of Learning, Informatics, Management and Ethics
- C8.Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- CC.Comparative Medicine
- H1.Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society
- H2.Department of Biosciences and Nutrition
- H5.Department of Laboratory Medicine
- H7.Department of Medicine, Huddinge
- H9.Department of Clinical Science, Intervention and Technology
- K9.Department of Global Public Health
- LC.Ming Wai Lau Centre for Reparative Medicine
- S1.Department of Clinical Science and Education, Södersjukhuset
- TL.Teaching and learning
- UF.Central Administration