Update ISP: Half-time review & Public defence
1 month before half-time review:
The principal supervisor creates a new version of the ISP and clicks the button Update data from Ladok.
The ISP should stay open in the revision mode until after the half-time seminar.
2 weeks before the half-time seminar:
Send the updated ISP to the half-time committee together with other half-time review documentation.
After the half-time review:
- The doctoral student and the principal supervisor follow-up the ISP after discussing issues raised at the half-time review.
- Update the date of the half-time seminar (Section 3 in the ISP-system).
- Upload the following documents (see the list of obligatory attachments):
- Half-time review (form 5) with committee comments
- Half-time report written by the doctoral student
Before public defence or licentiate seminar
It is recommended to make a final update of the ISP prior to application for public defence or licentiate seminar, especially regarding the following:
Section 4. Courses: The ISP is automatically updated from Ladok when a new version is created.
Section 10. Degree outcomes: Update with completed activities so it is clear that the outcomes are reached.
Sections 6 and 11. Papers/manuscripts: Update the status of the sub projects and upload all papers and manuscripts included in the thesis.
Sections 9 and 11. Ethical permits: Make sure that all relevant ethical permits are uploaded.