ISP-system: obligatory attachments
The following documents must be uploaded by the doctoral student or principal supervisor to the ISP-system in section 'Documents'.
1. Obligatory attachments
- Research plan
- Financial plan (with attachments, if any)
- Copy of ethical permits
- Specific documents linked to a double degree collaborations
- The original approved ISP on paper - for doctoral students who transfer the content of their ISP to the ISP-system at the time of their next annual follow-up or half-time review.
2. Additional attachments
During annual follow-up:
- PDFs of published papers
- Manuscript and possible approval of accepted manuscripts
- New ethical permits, if applicable
- Updated research plan, if applicable
- Updated financial plan, if applicable
During half-time review:
- Half-time summary
- Copy of half-time protocol (form 5)
Change of supervisors:
- Copy of decision (form 15)
Change of department:
- The most recently established ISP before the change
Name the file according to the format: the name of the document and date. You can also edit the name after you uploaded the document.
For example: Research plan_210401.
The size limit for attachments is approximately 20 MB. Adobe Acrobat can be used to reduce the size of large PDF files. Choose File => Save As Other => Optimized PDF.