As a KI staff member or student you can hold seminar and teach up to 300 people using Zoom.
You can even record Zoom meetings and share a link to the film for those who cannot attend in real-time.
Use Zoom in Outlook
Use Zoom in Canvas
Zoom is also integrated with the learning platform Canvas. In order to use Zoom from within the learning platform you must first activate your Zoom-account (in Swedish).
When you want to arrange a webinar you can use a usual Zoom meeting or a Zoom webinar.
Zoom and Personal Data
More about personal data in Zoom on NORDUNet:
Saver dissertations in Zoom
- Mute all participants upon entry by default.
- Activate the waiting room to be able to approve who can join the meeting.
- Make yourself the only one to be able to share the screen.
- Lock the meeting when it has started and no further participants should be able to join. You will find this setting once the meeting has started.
- Have a co-host who can manage the administration in Zoom during your meeting. The co-host can for example accept people from the waiting room, remove participants or unmute participants.