Access cards and permissions to ANA Futura's premises for employees and temporary visitors
Information for employees or visitors who need access to the premises in ANA Futura.
Access for people staying 1-90 days
If the stay is 1-90 days, the visitor will receive a temporary access card. The temporary access cards are administered by the service team.
- If the visitor is to perform laboratory activities, he or she must read and sign ”Lab rules in ANA Futura”.
- Responsible person in ANA Futura accompanies the visitor to the ANA Futura reception on floor 7 to receive a temporary access card.
- The appointed approver at the department / division / unit is responsible for returning the temporary access card to the service team on the same day the visitor has his or her last day at KI.
- Temporary access cards that are not returned will be charged to the relevant department / department / unit.
- In case of loss of temporary access card, notify the service team immediately, so the access card can be decoded. Loss will be charged to the relevant department / department / unit.
Access for people staying 90 days or longer
An employee always receives a personal KI access card. This also applies to visitors who stay longer than 90 days.
- If a new access card is needed, fill in the form: ”Certificate for a access card at KI" at the staff portal and contact the Safety and Security Unit. If an access card already exist, proceed to step 2.
- The employee/visitor must participate in the ANA Futura house- and fire safety introduction within a month. The introduction is held the first Monday each month (register on the ANA Futura home page).
- Laboratory staff:
- If the employee/visitor is TA-staff he/she must perform KI:s laboratory safety introduction for administrative staff.
- After step 2-4, fill in the ANA Futura access form and have department/division/unit appointed approver sign it.
- Appointed approver at the department/division/unit sends the signed access form to the ANA Futura Service Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will code the access card.
- If the access card is lost, notify the Servicet Team immediately so the card can be blocked.
- Appointed approver at the department/division/unit is responsible for informing the Service Team when an employee leaves KI, so the card can be decoded.
Extended access for employees
If an employee needs to extend or remove existing access, the following applies:
- Appointed approver at the department/division/unit sends an email to the Service Team with the permissions that are desired or should be removed. Form not required.
- For access to functional labs and core facilities, the room coordinator for each core facility need to be contacted. See below.
Access to ANA Futura common labs or core facility
- ANA Futura common labs
If an employee need access to a ANA Futura common lab a specific lab introduction is provided from a room coordinator (see tab Approvers common labs). After the introduction, the room coordinator apply for access by sending an email to the Service team. Form is only required if the employee does not have previous access.
Access to the core facilities in ANA Futura has their respectively routines. See information on the home page for ANA Futura core facilities. After the introduction, the room coordinator apply for access by sending an email to the Service team. Form is only required if the employee does not have previous access.