Research Professional database
Funding database allows researchers to:
- Find global funding opportunities
In addition, when logged in with KI-ID:
- Save the search criteria, add notes and share information with colleagues
- Create e-mail notifications to receive customised updates
- Read the latest news about research policy and politics
External funding: we recommend you to use the database to find Swedish, Nordic, EU, US and other international research sponsors.
Internal KI funding (KID grants, foundations & funds and other funding that requires KI administration) may not always show up in the database, but can be found on our web page.
Newsletter: Sign up here for Grants Office newsletter to get updates on current calls, news, workshops and other training.
Website & login
- Go to the website: Research Professional database
- Select Karolinska Institutet in the list of Universities
- Login with your KI-ID
On Campus: Free access only for searching funding opportunities on the website. Login required to access all functions.
Off Campus: Login required.
We recommend you to watch Video Introductions. You can also click the Help button on the Research Professional webpage to see guides and instructions.