CDO - Compliance & Data Office
We provide researchers with support and advice on research documentation, data and information management, Electronic Logbook (ELN), laws and regulations for externally funded projects, "non-financial compliance", as well as clinical trials, ethics and personal data management.
Contact list & web pages
- Research Support & Services
- Research Data Management
- Research Data Office: contact email@example.com
- ELN - Electronic Logbook: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clinical research at KI
- US research funding
Address: Karolinska Institutet
Compliance & Data Office
171 77 Stockholm
Visiting address: Nobels väg 15A, Solna
Head of CDO
Cecilia Martinsson Björkdahl leads the work within CDO, as well as coordinates the Research Data Office (RDO). Together we provide broad support to the KI researchers throughout their whole research process.
Cecilia Martinsson BjörkdahlHead of Compliance & Data Office (CDO)
Data management, documentation and ELN
Nikolaos VolakakisCoordinator for research documentation and for the Electronic Notebook (ELN).
Data Science Node within Precision Medicine & Diagnostics
KI is the host for the Data Science Node (DSN) within Precision Medicine & Diagnostics (PMD), part of the SciLifeLab & Wallenberg National Program for Data-Driven Life Science. The DSN will provide research support within data management systems and services, as well as project specific bioinformatic support connected to WABI at NBIS.
- Support with foreign regulations, financiers' requirements and guidelines (non-financial)
- Contract management of US federal grants (primarily NIH) and EU JU IMI2 projects
- Administration of Data Access Requests to the US NCBI databases, mainly dbGaP (genotypes & phenotypes)