EURAXESS - Researchers in Motion
The mission of the EURAXESS Network is to provide assistance to researchers and talents to circulate and collaborate across borders, sectors and disciplines, while facilitating open, transparent, merit-based recruitment and attractive careers within the European Knowledge Sustainable Society.
The EURAXESS Network
The EURAXESS Network serves as an implementation tool for the European Research Area, facilitating researchers’ mobility in and beyond Europe, while translating policies into everyday working practice and promoting transnational cooperation and common standards for researchers and institutions in Europe.
EURAXESS web portal
The web portal is a platform for researchers, universities, entrepreneurs and businesses to interact with each other on a global scale. Over 3.9 million web visitors from 233 countries browsed EURAXESS in 2019. The jobs database was very popular, attracting almost 80% of the total page views.
EURAXESS for the researchers
- Web portal with research jobs & funding, fellowships and hosting opportunities
- Career development – info and tools
- Practical information on living and working in European countries
- List of EURAXESS Centers
- EURAXESS Worldwide
- Register for free and upload your CV to the database
- See the recording of the webinar from 12 February 2021 The Benefits of the EURAXESS Portal for Researchers
EURAXESS for the employer
- Publish vacancies and fellowships
- Gain access to the database of researcher CVs
- EURAXESS Worldwide – Reach outside of Europe
- Web-based support for development & processes, including HRS4R and career support
- Courses & conferences as skills development
EURAXESS Sweden www.euraxess.se
EURAXESS Europe https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu
HR Excellence in Research at KI
Karolinska Institutet has received the European Commission acknowledgement HR Excellence in Research, an award that indicates that KI is an employer with a stimulating and favourable working environment. The award also acknowledges a university’s commitment to fair and transparent recruitment and appraisal procedures and to their continuous development.
EURAXESS Service Centre at KI
International Staff Services at Karolinska Institutet is a EURAXESS Service Center and provides information, advice and support both to the researcher and to the departments and units at the university.
For international staff: International staff portal
For hosting departments: International Staff Services för HR
Career Service at KI
Karolinska Institutet Career Service works to educate and advise students, PhD students, postdocs and researchers for a future career inside and outside academia. Career Service offers a varied program of seminars workshops, lectures and online support. Career Service also organizes a doctoral course as well as financed internship programs for PhD students and postdocs.