Policy and Funding Focus Group
The best science arises when independent researchers are given consistent support to pursue questions they define.
- promote the development of diverse funding schemes that support researchers at early and middle career stages
- provide better opportunities for Junior Faculty to explore new and diverse research ideas in an independent manner
- avoid the loss of high-potential Junior Faculty
- communicate with major funding entities and political bodies in Sweden
- collaborate with other junior faculties in Sweden by working with the National Junior Faculty and the Swedish Young Academy
- Analysis of age and gender distributions across KI Departments
Analysis of grant data from Vetenskapsrådet focusing on potential age and gender disparities
Next NJF meeting in Umeå 5-6 September
Organization of a National Conference for all JF members in Sweden.
Date: 7-8 May 2020, place: Karolinska Institutet, More information: www.nationaljf.se/njf-conference-2020/