Refer your phone calls
You can refer your phone three ways: online, by voice message or by dialing the codes. When referring your phone to voicemail you can listen to your messages in CMG or directly call the voicemail.
Referrals online with CMG Web
With CMG Web (previously BluStar Web), all employees who have an extension number at KI (O8-524 XXX XX), can listen to their voice mail, refer and turn off their incoming calls and synchronize the phone with the calendar etc.
For KI staff (log in with your KI-ID)
Log in here if you are an external tele customer without KI-ID (Office Web) (log in with your extension and password)
Get started with CMG Web
CMG Web contains many useful features. Here are some examples.
Manage your calls with several simple features
- You can turn off your extension for incoming calls and direct calls to your voicemail when you are e.g in a meeting, are home sick or have gone home for the day.
- You can search the directory for all colleagues with an extension number at KI (O8-524 XXX XX).
- You can see if the person you are planning to call is already in a call.
- You can forward your calls to another phone, internally and externally.
- You can schedule activities like vacations etc. in the systems calendar in advance.
Make sure that your information is correct in the directory – be reached by the correct calls
- The CMG Web directory allows you to search for all colleagues at KI who has an extension number (O8-524 XXX XX).
- You can also view the information posted on your profile (titel, responsibilities). It's the information in your profile in CMG Web that the KI's central switchboard is using when they connect calls. Thus, it is important that you update your information regularly so that the correct call reaches you and you can avoid being reached by calls intended for someone else.
Use these manuals to learn more. Log in and test it right away!
Refer your phone
You can refer your phone manually or online.
Manual call referrals
Referral codes for all types of extensions (pdf, in Swedish)
For mobile extensions (MEX)
Dial 333, wait for tone, then press referral code.
*23*0# = 1 hour
Left for the day
*23*1# next day
*23*2# = 1 hour
*23*8# = 1 hour
*23*5# = the rest of the day
Taking care of child
*23*3# = for the time being
*23*6# = the rest of the day
*23*4# = the rest of the day
*23*9# = 15 minutes for the time being
*23*7# = the rest of the day
To cancel all referrals
Everybody with a mobile connection (MEX) has the same type of voice mail as stationary phones. If somebody leaves you a voice mail, it will be saved in the "stationary" voice mail (number 86499 inside of KI).
The voice mail is connected to you phone number in KI's switchboard. The voice mail is activated by default. Choose a PIN code in CMG Web (cannot be the same as your extension number). We recommend recording a short message.
If you temporarily don’t want to show your extension for outgoing calls
Dial 22208XXXXXXX/070XXXXXXX for the receiver to see switchboard number instead of extension number.
Dial 22308XXXXXXX/070XXXXXXX for the receiver to see mobile number instead of extension number.
Dial 22408XXXXXXX/070XXXXXXX for the receiver to see secret number instead of extension number.
Contact us if you want to know more!
Please contact IT-support via firstname.lastname@example.org.