Refer your phone calls
You can refer your phone three ways: online, by voice message or by dialing the codes. When referring your phone to voicemail you can listen to your messages in CMG or directly call the voicemail.
Referrals online with CMG Web
With CMG Web (previously BluStar Web), all employees who have an extension number at KI (O8-524 XXX XX), can listen to their voice mail, refer and turn off their incoming calls and synchronize the phone with the calendar etc.
For KI staff (log in with your KI-ID)
Get started with CMG Web
CMG Web contains many useful features. Here are some examples.
Manage your calls with several simple features
- You can turn off your extension for incoming calls and direct calls to your voicemail when you are e.g in a meeting, are home sick or have gone home for the day.
- You can search the directory for all colleagues with an extension number at KI (O8-524 XXX XX).
- You can see if the person you are planning to call is already in a call.
- You can forward your calls to another phone, internally and externally.
- You can schedule activities like vacations etc. in the systems calendar in advance.
Make sure that your information is correct in the directory – be reached by the correct calls
- The CMG Web directory allows you to search for all colleagues at KI who has an extension number (O8-524 XXX XX).
- You can also view the information posted on your profile (titel, responsibilities). It's the information in your profile in CMG Web that the KI's central switchboard is using when they connect calls. Thus, it is important that you update your information regularly so that the correct call reaches you and you can avoid being reached by calls intended for someone else.
New PIN to CMG Web
There are two ways to create a new PIN to listen to your voice messages in CMG Web:
- Log in to CMG website with your KIID - click on your name in the right corner and select: settings - voice services - settings - select new PIN code - save.
- Create a case in the self-service portal to get a new code sent as an SMS or email.
Use these manuals to learn more. Log in and test it right away!
Refer your phone
You can refer your phone manually or online.
Manual call referrals
For mobile extensions (MEX)
Dial 333, wait for tone, then press referral code, see below
Referral codes (manually)
|Lunch||Left for the day||In duty||Meeting||Business travel||Taking care of child|
|Lunch *23*0# = 1 hour||*23*1# next day||*23*2# = 1 hour||*23*8# = 1 hour||*23*5# = the rest of the day||*23*3# = for the time being|
|*23*0*hour+min#||*23*1*month+day#||*23*2*hour+min#||*23*8*hour+min#||*23*5*month+day#||*23*3# = for the time being *23*3*month+day#|
|*23*6# = the rest of the day||*23*4# = the rest of the day||*23*9# = 15 minutes for the time being||*23*7# = the rest of the day|
Delete referall codes
Press # 23 # to delete
Everybody with a mobile connection (MEX) has the same type of voice mail as stationary phones. If somebody leaves you a voice mail, it will be saved in the "stationary" voice mail (number 86499 inside of KI).
To reach your voice mail: dial 86499 from your KI phone, externally dial (08) 524 86499.
The voice mail is connected to you phone number in KI's switchboard. The voice mail is activated by default. Choose a PIN code in CMG Web (cannot be the same as your extension number). We recommend recording a short message.
If you temporarily don’t want to show your extension for outgoing calls
Dial 22208XXXXXXX/070XXXXXXX for the receiver to see switchboard number instead of extension number.
Dial 22308XXXXXXX/070XXXXXXX for the receiver to see mobile number instead of extension number.
Dial 22408XXXXXXX/070XXXXXXX for the receiver to see secret number instead of extension number.
Contact us if you want to know more!
Please contact IT-support.