Requisition of funding from the Course and Programme Committee
After completed doctoral course or activity funded by the Course and programme committee, the pre-granted funding can be reimbursed. On this page you can read about what a requisition should contain and how a deduction is made if the conditional number of participants is not met.
For courses and activities that have been granted funding by the Course and Programme Committee, a requisition is to be sent according to the instructions below.
The amount granted and the conditions for this are stated in the protocol excerpt that was communicated after the decision was taken in the committee.
If the funding has been granted by one of the doctoral programmes, a requisition is sent to the programme, according to their guidelines.
Have you arranged a course or other learning activity with funding from a doctoral programme?
Then turn to the programme in question for requisitioning after completing the course/activity. See the doctoral programmes' responsibilities and instructions regarding principles for financial compensation for course costs.
Requisition of course funding
Compensation from the Course and programme committee is given, unless otherwise stated in the protocol, for course participants that are registered as doctoral students (at KI or other national or international university) or post docs at KI, i. e. belonging to the first three categories of applicants according to the selection criteria.
A requisition of approved course funding is sent via email to email@example.com including, the following:
- Requisition form (as a Word file)
- Course analysis form including course evaluation reports
- List of course participants, including names and Swedish personal identity numbers, which selection group they belong to (type of applicant) as well as university affiliation. It must also be stated who has completed the course including the examination (but not necessarily with a passing result) and any late dropouts (30 days before the start of the course or later), valid or invalid reason for dropout and any charged administrative fee (see Handling late dropouts). You can use the list of applicants taken from KIWAS but adjust the content for the purpose.
It is important that funds for completed courses are requisitioned in time for payments to be made during the right financial year.
Principle for reducing the granted course funding
When the conditional minimum number of participants, as specified in the funding decision, is not reached, the funding payment is reduced according to the following principle:
|Percentage of doctoral students / KI post docs compared to minimum demands||Percentage of approved funding to be disbursed|
|90 - 100 %||100 %|
|80 - 89 %||90 %|
|70 - 79 %||80 %|
|60 - 69 %||70 %|
|50 - 59 %||60 %|
|40 - 49 %||50 %|
|30 - 39 %||40 %|
See also what applies to reductions when having late droputs before or during the course: Handling late droputs.
Requisition of funding for other learning activities
Granted funding of less than 5 000 SEK: requisition can be done directly after the decision about funding has been announced. An evaluation of the activity and a reflection by the organisers in agreement with the coordinator for doctoral education should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than four weeks after completion of the activity.
Granted funding of 5 000 SEK or more: reimbursement once the activity is completed and one has submitted the following documents to email@example.com:
- Requisition form (as a Word file)
- Activity analysis (in the appropriate form)
- Activity evaluation
- An economic account