Staff support – around the clock telephone counselling
Telephone counselling is offered to all employees, scholarship-funded doctoral and post-doctoral students, for quick access to professional support. The number is 0200-21 63 00 and the service is available around the clock, where a social worker is on hand to provide direct initial advice with regard to any psychosocial issue. This service do not cover other affiliated co-workers.
The staff support includes both work-related and private matters. The service assists with matters concerning, for example, relationship problems, addiction issues, personal crises and questions regarding legal matters (e.g. tenancy agreements) or personal finances.
If you need further or another type of guidance from a specialist you will be contacted within 72 hours, by:
- psychologist/psychotherapist via telephone, Monday to Thursday 8:00–20:00 and Friday 8:00–18:00,
- legal or financial counsellor via telephone, Monday to Friday 8:00–17:00.
You are entitled to up to three counselling calls per case/situation. The service is centrally funded by KI.
Managers may also use the service to request managerial support for situations concerning, for example, working groups.
This service is a complement to Previa occupational health service and supplied by Falck Healthcare, who will also answer when you call.
Web-app for access to counselling
Feel free to use Falck Healthcares’ web-app so that you always have access to telephone numbers and information on Employee Assistance Program directly in your mobile telephone.
- Click on this link personalstod.advisors.se in your mobile telephone or write it into your phone’s web browser.
- Save the web-app as favorite on your home screen by e.g. pressing on the square with an arrow in at the bottom of the screen. (How to do this can vary depending on the type of phone you are using)
- Select ”add to home screen”. Done! The app will now show as an icon on your phone
Login password is: Falck