Who receives email from IDAC?
The prefects get
- An email from IDAC when a person has entered IDAC at departmental level. It is linked to who is the manager of the organizational unit. Prefect is the head of the department. If the person is correctly placed at your institution, click the link and approve. It should only be admitted doctoral students who enter at departmental level, if they have not had time to become employees or affiliates first.
- An email from IDAC if someone has requested access to, for example, a file folder at departmental level. Click the link and confirm that the person should have access.
Closest manager get
- An email from IDAC when someone is added to your organizational unit. If the person is correctly placed at your institution, click the link and approve.
- An email from IDAC with KI ID and other login details in connection with a new employee or associate starting in your group. The administrator of the department receives the same email. 30 days before start at the earliest.
- An email from IDAC if someone in your group has requested access in another organizational unit. If it is correct, click the link and accept.
The administrator get
- An email from IDAC with KI ID and other login details in connection with a new employee or associate starting at your institution. 30 days before start at the earliest.
- An email from IDAC informing that the account will be deactivated expires 10 days before the account of a person associated with the institution is deactivated.
Doctoral students get
- An email from IDAC informing that term registration in LADOK is missing 30 days before the account will be deactivated. The deactivation of the account does not apply if there is an employment / affiliation that extends beyond the semester registration.
It is the institution that decides whether it is the manager or which of the administrators who distributes the KIID and other information to the new employee or affiliates
Currently, it is possible to control the e-mails at the department level to the administrator, the IDAC administrator receives all e-mails at the department. This is done via the IDAC administrator notification role.