For new employees at CNS
Welcome to the Department of Clinical Neuroscience, we hope that you will enjoy working with us! On this page, you will find information about your introduction to CNS, mandatory courses for new employees as well as information only concerning employees at CNS.
As a new employee, you will go through a mandatory introduction together with your manager or the person appointed responsible for your introduction. It’s a mandatory introduction for all new employees at our department. You will find the template for the general introduction in the first link below. Should you work in a lab environment or with laboratory animals, there are additional parts that you must go through, see the extra templates below as well.
- Your introduction at CNS
- Introduction for work in lab environment
- Introduction for work with laboratory animals
Additional information for employees at CNS
On the central website Your employment, you will find information concerning your employment. Some of the central web pages have additional information for CNS employees that you can access if you log in with your KI ID. The information can be found at the bottom of the pages. We have gathered these pages below so that you easily can take part of the information that concerns you.
- Here you can read more about rules and routines for KI badge
- Read more about routines and conditions for the wellness allowance
- Here you will find routines and information concerning sick leave
- Going on a business trip? Visit this page for travel booking
- Here you can read about organization, roles and responsibility relating to the work environment
- Read more about our work with equal terms at KI
- Here you can read more about KI's routines and attitude towards discrimination and harassment
- Here you will find information about biosafety
- Here you will find information on chemical safety