Information for staff and students concerning the war in Ukraine
This information is aimed at you as staff or student at Karolinska Institutet due to Russia's invasion of Ukraine. Here you will find references to support functions for staff and students.
Questions and answers on the war in Ukraine
The war in Ukraine is provoking outrage, horror, frustration - and many questions. Here you can find information of relevance to Karolinska Institutet.
Cyber security – Information and IT security
The grave security situation in Europe increases the risk of cyberattacks, and most regulatory authorities are urging everyone to be especially alert to such eventualities.
KI’s security offices therefore ask all staff to be particularly vigilant. This means:
- being alert when it comes to attacks, phishing, harmful code, password management, false links, attachments and websites
- reporting functional and other anomalies to the IT system
- being alert to activities that can be seen as attempts to gather information or affect KI’s activities
- not using private devices for work-related tasks; includes use of private cloud services
- installing security updates on your phone, computer and other devices as soon as possible
- reporting incidents or suspicious events here.
Support for staff
Telephone counselling is offered to all employees, scholarship-funded doctoral and post-doctoral students, for quick access to professional support.
Support for students
Contact the above support functions or your immediate manager/student advisor.
More information for logged in staff
There is more information for those of you working in the following groups
- C2.Department of Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics