Internationalisation Advisory Council
Internationalisation is of great and increasing importance to Karolinska Institutet's research and education, strategically, operationally and financially. According to Strategy 2030, one of three strategic choices is that KI should be a global university.
The President and the Faculty Board have support functions that are primarily preparatory in nature. These functions are to consult with other preparatory bodies for the Faculty Board and may appoint groups to work with particular issues. One of these functions is the Internationalisation Advisory Council. The council is to coordinate and prioritize investments in international collaboration/ internationalisation within the university.
A priority issue for the Internationalisation Advisory Council is the work on Karolinska Institutet's strategic development regarding internationalisation and related action plans.
Members of the Internationalisation Advisory Council
- Robert Harris, Academic Vice President for Doctoral Education, Chair
- Jonas Sundbäck, Internationalisation of Higher Education, Committee for Higher Education
- Martin Bergö, Academic Vice President for Research
- Helena Lindgren, member
- Asli Kulane, member
- Anna-Lena Paulsson, Head of Unit International Relations Office
- Dina Dabaghie. student representative MF
- Sandra Koj, student representative OF
- Johanna Ackemar, International Coordinator
- Björn Kull, Head Research Support