Step 2. Grant Preparation & Agreement
Once you receive the notice of an award and before the project can start, a contract between the funding agency and the grantee is prepared. Depending on the funder, grant preparation can include different steps and additional agreements.
Visit the web page Research contracts to get information about:
- Who is responsible for the contract process?
- Legal unit's function at KI
- Who provides support?
- Contract workflow in 4 steps
Other international funders
- Grant agreements with other international funders should be sent to Grants Office in order to be signed by the Head of Grants Office.
- Provide your application assurance form signed by the Principal Investigator, Head of Department and Head of Administration.
- The grant agreements should be archived at the department of the main applicant, together with your application and your signed application assurance form.